WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal information to provide you with the services you request. For example, when you purchase our services, book online for a free consultation, contact our customer service representatives and request to receive communications.
This personal data includes your:
- Contact details including name, email, telephone number.
- Payment or credit card information
- Images and videos;
- Social network information, including credentials, any information from your public posts about Yahya Consultants or your communications with us and your website information.
- Device IDs, call state, network access, storage information, and battery information; and
- Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, data identifying your web browser and version, and web beacons and tags.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Services You Request
When you use our Site, we will use your personal data to provide the requested service. For example, if you make a booking or purchase on Yahyaconsultants.com or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the booking, purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services team, we will use information such as contact information and the inquiry to help you resolve your problem or question.
To Communicate Information about our Services, Events and for Other Promotional Purposes
When you consent, we will send you marketing communications and news concerning Yahya Consultants services, events, and other promotions. You can opt-out at any time after you have given your consent.
If you are an existing customer of Yahya Consultants (for example, if you have used one or more of our services or booked in for a free consultation), we may use the contact details you provide to send you marketing communications about similar Yahya Consultants services where permitted by applicable law (unless you have opted-out). In other cases, we ask for your consent to send you marketing information.
To Operate, Improve and Maintain our Business and Services
We use the personal data you provide us to operate our business more efficiently. We may use personal data about how/when you use our services to enhance your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service problems and administer our Site.
To Protect Our or Others’ Rights, Property or Safety
For General Research and Analysis Purposes
We use data about how our visitors use our Site, Apps and services to understand customer behaviour or preferences. For example, we may use information about how visitors to Yahyaconsultants.com search for and find digital marketing services to better understand the best ways to organise and present our service offerings.
We may also use your personal data in other ways and will provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent where necessary.
To process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on how you interact with our Sites.
- When you book for a free Yahya Consultant consultation service or purchase a service from our Site, we need your personal data to fulfill our contract with you. For example, we need your payment and contact details to get in touch with you.
- We also rely on other legal grounds, such as our legitimate interests as a business, to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
SHARING of Your Personal Data
Yahya Consultants shares your personal data with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on Yahya Consultants Behalf, for example, to process credit cards and payments, shipping, collection & deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, research and analysis, manage brand and product promotions as well as administering certain services and features. When using third party service providers we enter into agreements that require them to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
- To any other third party where you have provided your consent.
We may also transfer personal data we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganisation, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of Your Personal Data
Encryption & Security
We use a variety of technical and organisational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Retention of your Personal Data
YOUR RIGHTS Relating to Your Personal Data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you like would to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us via email at [email protected].
Opting Out of Direct Marketing
You can opt-out of receiving Yahya Consultants marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or following the opt-out instructions included in the message. Alternatively, you can opt-out by contacting us via email at [email protected].
COOKIES and Pixel Tags
Yahya Consultants collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Sites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP-address; (ii) unique cookie identifier, cookie information and information on whether your device has software to access certain features; (iii) unique device identifier and device type; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system settings; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited websites; (viii) information about your interaction with our Site such as click behaviour, purchases and indicated preferences; and (ix) access times and referring URLs.
Third parties may also collect information via the Site through cookies, third party plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are required for basic site functionality and are therefore always enabled. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered as you explore our Site within a single session or, if you request, from session to session. They help make the shopping cart and checkout process possible as well as assist in security issues and conforming to regulations.
- Social media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the possibility to connect you to your social networks and share content from our Site through social media. Advertising cookies (of third parties) collect information to help tailor advertising to your interests, both within and beyond our Site. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Refusing these cookies may result in seeing advertising that is not as relevant to you or you not being able to link effectively with Facebook, Twitter, or other social networks and/or not allowing you to share content on social media.
You can always change your preference by visiting the “Cookie Settings” at the bottom of each page of our Sites.
For a comprehensive and up-to-date summary of every third-party accessing your web browser (through Yahya Consultants Site or otherwise), we recommend installing a web browser plugin built for this purpose. You can also choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings on each browser and device that you use. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features that make our Site and Apps more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
USING Yahya Consultants Site with Third-Party Products and Services
Our Site may provide links to other (third-party) websites and apps for your convenience or information. Linked sites and apps have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. To the extent any linked websites or apps are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites or apps, or the privacy practices of the websites or apps.
QUESTIONS and Feedback
If you wish to provide feedback or if you have questions or concerns or wish to exercise your rights related to your personal data, please email us at [email protected].
If you contact us with a privacy complaint it will be assessed with the aim of resolving the issue in a timely and effective manner. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in the country in which you reside.